Dear Members & Guests:
In this ever-changing environment, we want to provide an update on how we are operating today. First and foremost, the safety of our Members, Guests, and Staff is our highest priority. We have implemented, and will be strictly enforce, additional measures and precautions as recommended by the CDC throughout the property. We appreciate your patience and understanding at this time.
Here is a list of the items we currently have in place:
Prior to arriving at the golf course:
• If you are sick or are feeling sick, do not come to the golf course.
• All tee times should be made either on-line or through the Arcis Golf mobile app.
• For those paying by credit card, our credit card terminals will be sanitized regularly throughout the day.
• We have increased spacing on the driving range which reduces our capacity. Please limit your time to accommodate other members and guests.
Range balls are being cleaned regularly between golfers.
• Beverage carts will be available in compliance with local mandates.
All water stations have been removed from the golf course.
• Golf carts are thoroughly sanitized before they are set-up in the staging area.
• We have increased sanitation to our restrooms, golf shop, point of sale terminals and other high touch surfaces.
On the golf course:
• Rakes will not be provided for bunker raking at this time. Please do your best to smooth disturbed sand with either your shoe or golf club.
• Do not pick up your playing partners clubs during the course of play.
• We ask you to please forgo the traditional after round handshake, and invite you to create your own socially distanced salutation. We’re fans of the putter salute!
• Please ensure that you are washing your hands.
We look forward to providing you with a safe haven in the future.
Iron Horse Golf Course